For a copy of October/November 2019 Orange practice guide, pull down from the menu and click on the instrument below.
- Always concentrate on a beautiful sound
- Set aside a specific practice time daily (eg. 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. daily)
- Practice in a private area free of distractions
- Sit in a chair. Use a music stand if possible.
- Spend twenty of every thirty minutes learning new material.
- Spend ten of every thirty minutes playing old material..
- At least once a week perform for your parents.
- Always put your instrument away when you finish practicing
- Don't forget to fill out your home practice schedule.
To download a list of local private teachers, click here.